Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quick Baby Crochet Headband

One of the many great things about not drinking is getting back into some of my old hobbies.  About 7 years ago, I took a crochet class at Michael's, and it has been a love of mine ever since.  I decided to dig through my yarn bin to see if I had any Halloween colors to make an lack-of-hair accessory for my 3-month-old.  Crochet accessories seem to be the thing for babies these days; so, there is an abundance of crochet patterns for babies on the web.  After searching through a ton, I found this one from Handmade by Erica.  I really like this one because the band itself isn't too big.  It is quick and easy to make up.  So much so that I am going to make tons in lots of colors.  Thanks Erica!  Here's my little pumpkin in the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment